San Diego Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Matthew Bruhin & Associates offers a cutting edge, highly successful San Diego outpatient addiction treatment package which often works as well, or even better than in-patients or rehab options. The package has been successfully used by many of our younger clientele and their parents and with adult clientele that are struggling with a spouse and cannot or choose not to enter into a 28 day rehab facility. Often scholastic or occupational obligations make rehab difficult. Additionally, comprehensive out-patient treatment is generally a great place to start with all substance abuse issues. We work hand in hand with family members during treatment and help patients establish their recovery. The following are components of the program.
- Full evaluation at intake including sate of the art (Addiction Testing) screening. A full comprehensive work up during this initial phase allows Dr. Bruhin or staff to better plan treatment, outside referrals, and any other components needed to begin a successful recovery.
- Session titration or step-down treatment.
- Thorough didactic or psycho-educational training about addition.
- Month one, patient receives 2 sessions per week.
- Month two, patient receives 1 session per week
- Month three, patient receives 1 session every other week.
- Family and/or couple counseling 1 session per month throughout program.
- Regular UA (urinalysis) testing occurs randomly to ensure treatment compliance.
- Comprehensive referral and help with any additional placements (i.e. sober living, occupational development, legal assistance, academic pursuits, and support group recommendation).
- Immediate Psychiatric in office referral or Addiction Medicine referral for any detox needed including Suboxone or Librium protocols.
If you, your child, spouse, friend, or family member are struggling with addiction or substance abuse and require a structured San Diego outpatient addiction treatment program that works for you financially and time wise, please contact our office at (619) 493-0510. We will work to get you an immediate evaluation and start our comprehensive out-patient program.